Homemade Soy Milk made with as little as two ingredients!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3-4 Servings
100 Calories, 3.5 grams fat, 1 grams Saturated Fat, 2 grams Polyunsaturated Fat, 12 grams Carbohydrates, 12 grams Dietary Fiber, 2 grams Sugar, 13 grams Protein, and 0mg Cholesterol
- 4 Cups Water
- 1/3 Cup Whole Tiger Soybeans™
- Combine 4 cups of water and approx 1/3 cup of raw soybeans in the soy milk maker machine.
- Select 'Dry Bean' on machine and start. Process takes approx 30 minutes.
- Use small strainer to separate out the liquid from the thicker contents. Caution!! - the contents are very hot!
- *Optional add Vanilla or Sugar for taste. Tiger Soybeans are naturally sweet and do taste great without adding any sweeteners, but you may find you prefer a sweeter taste.
- Drink right away hot, or cool and enjoy!
Any leftovers, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Recommend to drink within 3 days of making.