Homemade Soy Milk made with as little as two ingredients!
Prep Time: 12 hours
Cook Time: 1 hour
Yield: 3-4 Servings
100 Calories, 3.5 grams fat, 1 grams Saturated Fat, 2 grams Polyunsaturated Fat, 12 grams Carbohydrates, 12 grams Dietary Fiber, 2 grams Sugar, 13 grams Protein, and 0mg Cholesterol
- 2-3 Cups Water (soaking)
- 1/3 Cup Whole Tiger Soybeans™
- 4 Cups Water (blending)
- Large Bowl for Soaking Soybeans
- Nut Milk Bag or Cheesecloth or Fine Strainer
- Soak 1/3 Cup Tiger Soybeans in 2-3 cups of water overnight (at least 8 hours) Soybeans will expand significantly and be soft.
- Drain water from soybeans and rinse.
- Remove the outer shell/skins as best you can.
- Add soybeans and 4 cups of water to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture using either your nut milk bag, cheesecloth or fine strainer to end up with soy milk liquid consistency.
- *Optional add Vanilla or Sugar for taste. Tiger Soybeans are naturally sweet and do taste great without adding any sweeteners, but you may find you prefer a sweeter taste.
- Drink right away hot, or cool and enjoy!
Any leftovers, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Recommend to drink within 3 days of making.